A random hodge-podge of old projects, games and ideas. Into the gutter they go.
I made this podcast, interviewing guests such as Kieron Gillen.
• 20+ episodes with over 50,000 listeners
• “Among the best game podcasts” – The Metro
I co-developed this in 24 hours, when drunk at EG Expo 2012.
• “Shows the gap in systems and theme” – PC Gamer
• “A game about crying and wanking” – RPS
The Deleted Scenes Series
I preserve cut content from games that are and never were.
• Doom, HL2, Thief, Deus Ex and No One Lives Forever
• Thief 4: Dagger of Ways, Deus Ex 3 and Origin Studios
The Videobrains Lectures
I talk occasionally at Videobrains in London.
• Preservation Matters: Deus Ex, Doom and Disney
• A Love Letter to Hidden Love Letters in Games
I wrote for PC Gamer, RPS, Eurogamer and many more.
• Tales of The First MMO (Games Journalism Prize listed)
• Hotline Miami review (Good Games Writing shortlisted)
I’ll try anything once.
• Press X to Speak: Monkey Island (Video, Guest)
• The Science of Computing (EBook, Editor)
Find out more on LinkedIn